I am not on trial here; I know who I am and I know what I did and I know that I cannot legally be found guilty as charged. Those who have involved themselves in this child kidnapping under color of law and the effort to cover it up are the ones on trial.

In faith and love, russ dove

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

04-28-2010 Christie speaks out about her child abuse case on Russia Today

GREAT JOB!

She has been called racist, hard core street activist, white supremacist and psycho babe. Whether she is getting loud on her internet radio show, Truth Brigade, or exposing sex trafficking rings, Christie Czajkowski knows how to make headlines. She says that the government has set her up as part of a smear campaign and she has had her children taken from her while continues to receive threats.



No comments:

Post a Comment