I am not on trial here; I know who I am and I know what I did and I know that I cannot legally be found guilty as charged. Those who have involved themselves in this child kidnapping under color of law and the effort to cover it up are the ones on trial.

In faith and love, russ dove

Thursday, November 21, 2013

11-21-2013 Interesting Facts In This Case

The ACCUSED has never formally entered a plea - required by law.

The ACCUSED has never received a Lawful Information - the charging instrument and certain information is required by law to be in the information.

The ACCUSED has not received full Discovery -  requirement of law so that the ACCUSED may prepare a defense against the charges.

The ACCUSED demanded a Constitutional Court and had lawful reason to expect that demand be met in that the only contract that the System has with the ACCUSED is an acceptance of their oath to we the people to to up hold our Constitutionally  Protected God Given Unalienable Rights that is on file for all elected officials

The ACCUSED has not waived any of those Constitutional Rights.

And, yet we are scheduled to go to trial on December 9, 2013.

I am not concerned about a trial, I have been arguing the case for Truth, Freedom and Lawfulness in many forums and arenas over the last 30 years and have been successful more often then not in winning the argument. What concerns me is what appears to me to be a total disregard for the law and the truth, the confidence and ease with which they speak their lies and their preconceived notion of the forgone outcome of finding the ACCUSED guilty.

It is not a problem of naivety that I struggle with, it is that innocence of a belief in justice that I have clung to through the years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment