I am not on trial here; I know who I am and I know what I did and I know that I cannot legally be found guilty as charged. Those who have involved themselves in this child kidnapping under color of law and the effort to cover it up are the ones on trial.

In faith and love, russ dove

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

09-22-2009 Modifilan cures cancer - Get it from Christie!

Just waking up to the reality that your body is toxic, your immune system is faltering and the doctor just told you that they need to do more tests, you may have cancer. All of the above may not be happening to you, but most live in a toxic environment, immune systems are low and the cancer rate is growing.

Nature provides all that we need and a very powerful product of nature is modifilan. Modifilan is taken from green sea weed and is a very rich food source. Not only is it rich in the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals our body needs to be healthy; it detoxifies the body, boosts the immune system and cures cancer.

That’s right, CURES CANCER! Natural ingredients selectively kill cancer cells and inhibit the growth of the fibrous tumor cells that support the cancer cells; together they will kill the cancer in your body and increase your health over all at the same time.

To learn more about Modifilan please visit http://TruthBrigade.com/modifilan/

No comments:

Post a Comment