I am not on trial here; I know who I am and I know what I did and I know that I cannot legally be found guilty as charged. Those who have involved themselves in this child kidnapping under color of law and the effort to cover it up are the ones on trial.

In faith and love, russ dove

Saturday, February 21, 2015

02-21-2015 Youtube is censoring Christie and her funding is being cut off

Christie's Youtube channel has been active for six years and they have paid her a total of $512.15. Many Youtubers make thousands of dollars per month but she is being censored. I would like to ask everyone to please make direct donations through Paypal to help her continue her work. She has been struggling to get food and shelter and needs your support more than ever.

Her direct paypal address is truthbrigaderadio@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment