I am not on trial here; I know who I am and I know what I did and I know that I cannot legally be found guilty as charged. Those who have involved themselves in this child kidnapping under color of law and the effort to cover it up are the ones on trial.

In faith and love, russ dove

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

07-30-2013 1st Notice of Intent to Bring A Federal Lawsuit

The last round of Discovery given to me by Prosecutor Merrell on July 24, 2013, was the proof I required to show that crimes were committed against the girls, their mother, the other neighbor and the ACCUSED. At this point the only one I can legally speak for is the ACCUSED. I will take these charges to the Federal Court in the forum of a Title 42 USC Section 1983 Denial of Rights Under Color of Law lawsuit for violations of the 4th and 6th Amendment Rights of the ACCUSED. This is the 1st Notice on the parties I can show damaged the ACCUSED in their criminal actions under color of law.












No comments:

Post a Comment