I am not on trial here; I know who I am and I know what I did and I know that I cannot legally be found guilty as charged. Those who have involved themselves in this child kidnapping under color of law and the effort to cover it up are the ones on trial.

In faith and love, russ dove

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

07-30-2013 Finally! I know the Cause and Nature of the Charges

For three years I have stated that I did not know the Cause and Nature of the charges against the ACCUSED, RUSSELL L DOVE. For three years I have demanded that Discovery be provided and that the Criminal Information be made clear that I might know the Cause and Nature of the charges against the ACCUSED. 

The Limited Discovery provided to me by Prosecutor Merrell on behalf of the ACCUSED on February 16, 2012, had a lot of repeated information in it, but really nothing on making clear the Cause and Nature of the charges.


Finally on July 24, 2013, Prosecutor Merrell handed me a DVD and on that DVD I discovered the seeds that created the current cause against the ACCUSED, the Cause and Nature of the charges. The documents I speak of were created in April, May and June of 2010, why did it take Prosecutor Merrell three years to give them to the ACCUSED?


I still don't understand the charges against the ACCUSED, I've never been good at understanding lies beyond those lies that I wanted to hear and then I found a way. I wonder if Judge Orr understands the charges against the ACCUSED? Better yet; I wonder if Prosecutor Merrell understands them?


Up until now all I have had is hearsay testimony of what went down behind the scenes to bring me before the Missouri 38th Judiciary, nothing I could sink my teeth into and nothing I could fight but shadows. This is the reason that my motions have been vague. Now within the fullness of the current Discovery I have; I can show the crimes committed against the girls, their mother, the other neighbor and myself, agent for the ACCUSED.


Very Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S. Really? 3 years to get Discovery and the Criminal Information is still in violation of the RSMo requirements and rulings of the Higher Courts. It looks an awful lot like Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment